Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gift

Yesterday, the postman delivered a gift for me all the way from Belgium, from long time blog reader and friend Megha. Inside it there were these charming little pots of Bonne Maman jams (which are frightfully expensive here), and ...and...AND.....
...small, intimate and mysterious,




Two things I like best - sweet stuff and Seed pods. Thank you so much Megha. I am really touched by your gesture.
Do check out Megha's beautiful blog and her spectacular photography at Arth and Nitya.

8 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

I know Megha as a gem of a person! Glad to read about her gesture here!

Lovely pod!

Chandan said...

I am flipping for the seedpod.. Just re pinned a few of your seedpod images on pinterst... Just so sweet of Megha! Jam good friend I say!!.. Enjoy the pod and Jam Pri!!

pRiyA said...

@ Prabha: 'like a bee-hive inside', yes!

@Chandan: 'jam good...' hahaha...

Yup all of you, Megha rocks!

Maya Sara Matthew said...

darling the gods realise you need pampering. that seed pod is something, and how are you savouring the various jams? baking tarts and cakes?

Priya Sebastian said...

The Gods have been truly generous babe. First the entire boxful of Moddy's chocs and now this JUST when the chocs got over. I gotta come to Breadtalk and get the right bread for this. We can exchange the caterpillars then.

Sanctified Spaces said...

Super cute pod..!

Owen said...

What a fabulous surprise ! The universe works in strange and mysterious ways...

Hila said...

lucky you, I love gifts in the mail.