Wednesday, September 7, 2011

REDBOOK in Kyoorius!





I must take this break from a break from blogging to sound the horn ...can you blame me? My Redbook got featured in Kyoorius Magazine!  There was my name on the cover too in big block letters. I never ever would have thought something done for fun would end up getting featured in a Design Magazine.  
Please click on the link below and click on the grey icon with my name  to read the write up: 
You can see my entire Redbook in a slideshow here >>>
and you can read all about The Redbook Project 'exchanges' in my old blog here >>>

Pardon me for sounding so excitable.

ps: Thanks a lot to Vineeta of Artnlight for helping me get my hands on a copy of Kyoorius !

Okay, back to my break ;-)








14 comments:

whizkid said...

Congrats! :)

Priya Sebastian said...

Thank you Whizkid ;)

Sophie Munns said...

This looks fabulous Priya... I'd be blowing that trumpet too... this is cool and so newsworthy to boot! '
I have to go look... good on you!
S

Sophie Munns said...

M=OMG... the whole book really is these Priya... its brilliant!
S

Priya Sebastian said...

Thank you Sophie :)

ArtPropelled said...

Great that you and your Redbook have recognition. Trumpet away!

Perfect Witch said...

Toot! Toot!
Congrats!!

Perfect Witch said...

BTW, technical query: how do you make the collages, say for example pic 27 in the Picasa album?

pRiyA said...

Answer to you technical query: Photo 27 was from a torn paper cover which i stuck, then I covered it in red and yellow pastel so that the tamil lettering could still be seen through. There were some strips of cut up chocolate wrappers lying around from Photo 65 so I just stuck those strips there.

All the pages are a mixture of paint, pastel and whatever bits and pieces are lying around. I don't think too much about trying to make it neat of nice. The principle behind doing these pages is: Let's see what happens!

Julie Lapointe - La Datcha said...

Congratulations pRiyA!
And thank you for the comment on my blog, it led me to yours... Your red book looks amazing!

Tororo said...

Congratulations! Your Redbook looks fantastic.

Sound Horn Please said...

Congrats Priya! Your redbook is lovely!

Sheela said...

cute blog! love

delasheela.blogspot.com

Shilo Shiv Suleman said...

oo! and right next to my mum's name on the cover too. :) I don't think she even knows she was in kyoorious. Think you could scan it in and mail it to us? :D Thankoo!
and Loved getting lost in your blog today. :)