Sunday, April 2, 2017

Pink Snowflakes

 Tabubia trees in my part of town have a wild party every summer. All the roads are pretty much covered with pink snowflakes during this time. 
The picture of the spectacular tree above was taken from the car while on my way home and the giant pink candy floss in the picture below is mine, right inside my garden, greeting me with gentle confetti whenever I stand outside.



This is what I see when I look up.

And this, when I look down.


This is the huge pile of pink snowflakes ready to be cleaned up again and again, pretty much like how they shovel snow in that other city where I used to live.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adore these pictures. The sight of these gorgeous trees are giving me a lot of solace these days! I must stop and take a picture one of these days, rather than just admiring them all the time.

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite things in Bangalore! I love both the pink and the yellow Tabubia flowers. You are a lucky girl to have a your very own.

RustyN