Saturday, April 22, 2017

Roosters

I made the illustration for the rooster pictured above for a book cover. After I sent it across, my art director sent me the drawing below which was done by her five year old daughter upon seeing my picture.
I have included the drawing in this post with Devayani's kind permission because I cannot help but be impressed by how well she has drawn it. What strikes me most is the surety and confidence with which the head of the rooster is drawn, the most difficult part.
Thank you Devayani, for letting me include your drawing in my blog.


4 comments:

Valerianna said...

Yes, amazingly well done head! And the rest of the marks lend a wonderful energy to the drawing. Great fun!

Beth said...

So great to see both of these fine roosters!

silviabes said...

:)

liza said...

nice blog